Friday, December 22, 2023

Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll Snuggle Sack



I'm still commited to balancing accessories with clothing but during the Christmas holiday and break I'm giving myself an out to take on simple projects to continue working on the donations but taking on realistic items that require minimal focus and trying on items, etc. That leaves me primarily with the accessories. It's a good chance to finish off some of the items that need to get finished and I can get back after the New Year to my promise of a balanced approach to accessories and clothing.

I've finished off the snuggle sacks for the larger dolls so I decided to start off with the smallest of the baby dolls the Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby doll. You can find the free pattern here.

This was a new item for the donation last year and I'm thankful I wrote notes for each size of the smaller dolls to adjust this pattern as I'd completely forgotten when I came back to start them again for this year. To keep the tradition going and for anyone interested I'm posting my notes again.

Notes:

I used an F hook to make this for the smaller 8" doll.

I used Herrschners Worsted Baby Yarn color Tiara.

I did not need to add rows to get this to fit the doll and since it was a new skein I didn't have issues finishing it.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers