Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Sweater, Hat, Pants, and Booties



This was the outfit I started to make which gave the Our Generation doll a cardigan with pants set. I used an F hook for the sweater and it resulted in a better fit. I used a G hook for everything else and it seemed fine.

The striped yarn is Lion Brand Ice Cream Lemon Meringue. The solid yellow is Bernat Baby Big Ball Sport in Yellow. Again I want to say I got this at Walmart as I've been finding the color selection less than ideal online for this brand and have a large selection in my stash for the doll projects.

The pants hat and booties came out fine as written. I've made the sweater twice now and while I like the look of it, not quite the look of the project picture. I take the responsiblity for this. I likely have missed a direction some place. Not unusual for me and with the additional challenge of using UK terms I can make mistakes.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers