Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Stacie Crop Top and Shorts



This is the final outfit for the 2024 donation from Annie's Fashion Doll Crochet Club's Cool Crop Tops and Shorts FC0104. I'd previously made the outfits for Barbie and Skipper and then things oddly got busy at the end of the summer and has continued into the fall season. I finished this outfit right before Labor Day and she's been waiting patiently for her picture and a return to the model bag to hang with her friends.

I love the idea that with one pattern I can make outfits for three of the Barbie dolls with minimal changes. I used Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn and Baby Bernat Sport for this project. I used a C hook with the Medium directions to get the fit for Stacie. I can only imagine this will be on my to do list for 2025 as it works up quickly for all three dolls and gives a nice summer outfit that may not be exciting in the winter when the doll is received but will be something to return to as the weather thaws.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers