Thursday, July 28, 2011

Candy Corn Man


Candy Corn Man is the second item I have made from Crochet Village's Halloween Ghoulies pattern set that I received as a birthday present. I had barely finished the head when it became clear this amigurumi would not be making it into the Halloween box for the trip. This is to be an office Ami. I will need to complete a second one for my Halloween package. Once the high top sneakers emerged, there was no question that this guy was not leaving the state.

I have seen several candy corn patterns, but it was the tennis shoes that made this pattern make the cut off list for my Halloween package. I already have some patterns that are being put off until next year. It never hurts to have something new to work on each year.

I used Red Heart Super Saver and Caron One Pound Yarn to complete the project. Instead of crocheting the eyes, I used safety eyes. After having finished another dinosaur I will be blogging about this week another candy man is next on my crochet list along with an afghan I am experimenting with for Christmas.

1 comment:

Suzetta said...

The shoes definitely make the man.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers