Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Crochetville Toy Drive

I made myself a promise that I was going to do more charity crocheting this year. When I saw the posting for a Hospital Toy Drive at Crochetville I realized this was a great chance to add to my commitments in a fun way.

I wish I had more notice, but I did manage to have some fun putting together my box.

The Dinosaurs


Knights, Princesses, and Dragon Finger Puppets


Alien Finger Puppet


I really enjoyed this project. This has me pursuing some local charities that accept hand donated toys. I need to put a reminder on my calendar for January to put a few toys away for this drive for next year. It is easier to work ahead than trying to do it at the last minute.

2 comments:

C.Mahan said...

Awwwwww that is so awesome. I love hearing stories of people who do hand made crafts for charity!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I always think of buying toys for a toy drive, but this is a great way to combine do-gooding and crochet! Those toys are so sweet!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers