Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ken Ghost Crochet Costume


Ken's ghost costume was finished before I started my Independence Day projects. I was busy getting those items finished and posted so it delayed getting my more recent Halloween projects photographed.

Ken's costume was made from a free pattern. I used Red Heart Super Saver and Caron One Pound yarn to make this outfit.

Barbie's family is now completely outfitted for Halloween. I finished an American Girl doll costume and I will post information about that outfit soon.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers