Thursday, January 12, 2023

16 Inch Baby Doll Bib Yellow



I love getting the accessory items off my doll donation list as early in the year as possible. It allows me to explore other doll patterns once all of these items are done.

This is the last of the doll bibs I need for the large baby dolls. I've never made bibs for the smaller dolls. It's hard to get them to fit, but who knows perhaps at some point I may try with thread. You can find the free pattern set that includes a food jar and spoon, along with the bib here.

The trim for this project finished off another one of my my scap balls. I've made a significant dent in my supply already this year.

To get this bib to fit the larger doll I've made the following adjustments:

Start with a chain 16

Continue pattern for 20 rows

Row 21 do row 11 neck shaping

Chain 40 stitches for ties

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers