Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Lil Cutesies Snuggle Snack



Having finished the Lots to Love 10 inch Snuggle Snack I set to work on adapting the free pattern found here for the smaller baby dolls. I was able to use up the remaining balls left from a skein I'd been targeting last year and when it didn't quite finish the project I finished off another ball as a contrasting color.

In order to adapt this pattern to fit the Lil Cutesies doll I used worsted weight 4 acrylic yarn and an H hook. I needed to add an additional regular row to make it long enough however, I didn't add the finishing round as I'd run out of the green and really didn't want to add another color. I was pleased with the outcome.

1 comment:

Sum of their Stories said...

This is utterly adorable :-D

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers