Friday, January 27, 2023

16 Inch Baby Doll Diaper 4



There is a feeling of accomplishment when I finish off sets of items for the donation. I feel like there should be celebratory music or horns. This is the last of the 16 inch doll diapers I need for the 2023 donation and I couldn't be happier to have them finished off. I now have the diapers, the bibs, and the wipes done. While not the most exciting projects in the world they do add to the play value of the dolls the children receive. Having these finished in January means they won't be forgotten as other stuff comes up during the year.

The diaper is made using a free pattern you can find here. I've adapted it to fit the 16 Inch Baby doll by using a K hook. I use snaps to close my diapers not buttons so I don't skip stitches in the first row for the button holes. I also add a reduction row at the crotch to make the diaper fit a little better.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers