Thursday, January 5, 2023

16 Inch Baby Doll Bib



Last Tuesday night I had just finished off the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Bib and was trying to decide what to work on next when we lost power. I had all the pieces near me to work on another bib for the JC 16 Inch Baby Doll using Red Heart yarn and I had a scrap ball I'd identified for trim so with the help of a Coleman lantern I was able to continue the project as it is a fairly simple task of sc rows.

Each year my guage is a mystery so I try to record information for future projects. With Red Heart white I needed an I hook to make the bib fit with the adjustments I've previously written about for this doll. I need to chain 16 to start and then complete 20 rows before beginning shaping round. I chain 40 for the bib ties to make the ties long enough for the doll.

You can find the free pattern that includes a baby food jar and spoon here.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers