Monday, October 30, 2023

16 Inch Baby Doll Sunny Days



There are some doll patterns I seem to get to each year for the donation and others that seem to pop up every few years as I spend more time on one doll than another. I hadn't made this outfit in a few years and it seemed time to bring it back for the donation. This is one of Darski's free baby doll patterns you can find here. The pattern doesn't have shoes so I went back to my favorite shoe pattern for this doll part of another free Darski pattern Peachy Keen found here. Notes:

I used a J hook for the top of the dress and an H hook for the skirt. The hat needed a J hook, too but I used a G hook for the ties. The shoes work up well with an I hook for me.

I was able to finish off a ball of white left from previous doll projects. Always a plus on my war on stash left overs.

I've contacted the school regarding the donation deadline but they are just starting to get organized and as of yet haven't put that plan in motion. So, I still have time to finish off some outfits before I need to start boxing the stuff for the drive over to the school.

2 comments:

Kim Carberry said...

What a cute outfit. I love the yellow, a really cheerful colour.

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Oh, pretty color of yellow, I agree with Kim, looks bright and cheerful. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 136.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers