Monday, October 23, 2023

Rag Doll Spring Dress and Jacket

I posted about Amy Carrico's Spring Dress and Jacket pattern for the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll a couple of weeks ago. As I've learned in experimenting with the Rag Doll many of the baby doll dress patterns for the 14 and 16 inch baby dolls will fit the Rag Doll with minor adjustments. This patterns also provides the Rag doll with some undies which I may add to future patterns.

Like the baby doll I started the first 2 rows of the dress and the jacket with a g hook and finished both with an e hook. For the Rag doll I added a finishing row to the back and the top reducing the top front and arm holes. I also did a finishing row for the underarm with a few reductions to clean up the underarm of the dress as well. I followed the jacket directions as written. I ended up adding a row to the top of the undies and reducing around to decrease the waist of the undies. I also did a reduction row around the legs to clean up the look of the bottoms.



1 comment:

Sum of their Stories said...

Totally adorable, what a pretty set. She looks great.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers