Tuesday, October 31, 2023

My Life Cinderella



Cinderella seemed an appropriate post for Halloween. Every year I try to either add patterns I haven't ever made or return to favorites I haven't made in a few years. The princess patterns are always favorites but they don't make it into every donation. This year I decided to see if I could bring back a few as I know they tend to be popular.

This is Sweet Silver Creation's pattern that can be purchased here. I have a few Cinderella patterns that pop up for the donation from time to time. This one requires a signficant commitment of yarn in the main color. I was able to use a left over ball of light blue but this used up a signficant amount of a Caron Pounder.

Notes:

I noticed I never made notes for previous outings so best to get a few simple notes down.

I used an H hook for this pattern the I was a bit big, it might work for the Our Generation if I decide to switch up and make this pattern for the Our Generation next time.

The dress and the collar were closed with a snap.

I did not end for arms but continued pattern in more traditional arm fashion. I've not had good luck following arm section as written.

The shoes are made using the shoes from Silver Creation's School Uniform pattern and the suggested f hook. The pattern can be purchased here.

3 comments:

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

How pretty, I like the color!! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 136.

Jayne said...

This is so beautiful! I think you've chosen the perfect contrast of colours for this outfit. :)

PaulaShort said...

What a lovely Cinderella doll dress. You do such beautiful work.
Visiting today from Unlimited Linky 136 #25&26.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers