Monday, October 9, 2023

Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Spring Dress and Jacket



I've been trying to increase outfits for some of the dolls with the least amount of clothing in their donation wardrobes currently. Lately I've been focused on the baby dolls as I always start strong with their accessories but some how their wardrobes can be neglected. Up next we have an outfit for the Lot to Love 14 inch Baby doll. This is one of Amy Carrico's patterns that are currently not available. The Spring Dress is also a pattern set I bought for the 8 Inch doll and they both work up well for the dolls. I've also used this pattern for the Rag doll and hope to do that again as it will increase that donation wardrobe as well.

Notes:

The first two rows of the dress and sweater are made with a G hook and then I return to an e hook. This foundation works for the Rag doll, too. It just helps with the fit.

In order to get the panties to fit I work the ends to 32 back and front. This may change the need for how many chains but the overall fit and coverage is just better.

3 comments:

Kim Carberry said...

What a gorgeous outfit. I love the headband. So cute.

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

How cute! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 133.

Sum of their Stories said...

Super cute, I especially like the hairband.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers