Monday, January 29, 2024

Our Generation Deep Teal Ombre Flamenco



I'm slowly working through my staple patterns for the larger dolls. The dress is another version of the free pattern found here.

Notes: I used Red Heart Deep Teal Ombre for this pattern. This would also be great for a mermaid outfit.

The shoes are part of Sweet Silver's Sailor pattern that I did finally locate. This is one of my favorite shoe patterns for the dolls but she is not currently selling it in her Etsy store.

I made a note after making shoes for the first outfit for the Our Generation Girl doll that they fit better with a G hook for this doll than the H I use for the My Life Doll.

Hats continue to be a work in progress. I continue to experiment but haven't found the hat pattern I'm ready to record.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers