Tuesday, September 28, 2021

16 Inch Baby Doll Dress for Summer



I believe with this last outfit made from the free Dress for February pattern found here I'm done with the pattern for this donation year. The La Baby 16-inch Baby Doll is the fourth outfit made from this pattern this year so I've gotten quite a bit of mileage from a pattern that wasn't designed to fit any of the dolls.



I'm still targeting yarn in the stash that needs to go. The green is Michael's Craft Smart yarn. I bought a few colors on a whim shortly after AC Moore closed and I've never been crazy about the feel of the yarn. I've promised myself to finish off my supply though and this dress was a great time to work on that goal. The pink is Red Heart Super Saver, Pretty n Pink I had left over from the Lil Cutesies Doll Moses Basket. This is the second outfit I've used it on since than and I still haven't finished it off yet. The yellow is Joann's Big Twist.



The free pattern for the shoes is the one I'm always writing about and can be found here. The hat is a work in progress. I don't quite have a pattern mastered yet which is why I've been taking the extra brim shots. I used the pictures from the Fall outfit when I was working on this hat. At some point I'm going to have to get around to writing down the actual pattern.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers