Friday, December 14, 2012

Penguin


It was challenging getting a good picture of him with my phone. I loved the earmuffs and the beak was fun. I think next time I might use large plastic safety eyes. I am not sure I like the effect of the crocheted eyes as much as I thought I would.

This is the last of the projects from this year's Christmas box I need to post. Soon I can start posting the items I have completed for next year's box. This is another amigurumi completed using a pattern from Crochet Village's North Pole Resident's pattern set.

I currently have one ornmanet and three small ami's finished that I look forward to posting soon. I have a fourth one that just needs a head and details. These will all go in the attic ready for next year's mailing. This is the first year I have ever been ahead. It feels good.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers