Monday, March 3, 2014

Baby Doll Dress


Today's baby doll dress comes from the same out of print leaflet I wrote about last week the American School of Needlework's Twin Baby Doll Clothes to Crochet, 1155.

The dress and panties worked up pretty quickly using baby weight sport yarn. I finished this outfit while watching the Winter Games. The pattern didn't call for finishing the back I did for two reasons. First, it looked bad without doing it, second it gave a little extra room for this doll which needs it with her padding. The panties were a little snug on the legs. I think I'd increase the hook size when I make these again.

This booklet is turning out to be one of my best used pick ups in a while. So far the patterns work up quickly and they are fitting the larger doll, which was a concern.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers