Friday, February 28, 2014

Itty Bitty Bunting


I finally got around to finishing the bunting for the little doll that came with the the Little Lullaby kit from Mary Maxim. For those of you who are interested this pattern is also available for purchase at Maggie's Crochet here.

This was a fun project and it worked up quickly. I had put the project aside and wanted to get back to it so the initial set would be complete. I still have hopes of completing some additional outfits Annie's Attic Itsy Bitsy Babies and their Bassinet Purses pattern, found here to make the donation a bit more fun. I have hopes that after I finish my Easter projects I might even get one of those bassinet purses made.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.





No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers