Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tranquil Diamonds Prayer Shawl


This prayer shawl was made using the Tranquil Diamonds Shawl pattern found in Crocheted Prayer Shawl Companion, The: 37 Patterns to Embrace, Inspire, and Celebrate Life.


This was a fun pattern to work on and slightly different from any of the others I had previously made. The only challenge I had was in not reading the directions correctly on how the diamond was formed. Looking back it now seems logical. At the time it created some confusion for me and I had to pull it out and consider logically what the directions were asking of me to complete the task.


I'm still trying to locate a place in my house that will allow proper lighting for the prayer shawls. The doll shots work well in the brighter lights of my kitchen. Finding a place with great lighting to take the shawl shots has not been as easy.


If you arrived here looking for free Prayer Shawl Patterns please check out the following Blog Page:

Free Prayer Shawl Patterns

Pictures may not be used without permission.


Visit Create With Joy here






5 comments:

stevebethere said...

They look pretty ;-)

Have a tanfabulous week

Heather said...

These are really pretty, Bailey! Thanks for visiting. ☺

Ana Love Craft said...

Really beautiful! Love this crochet stitch! Thanks for sharing! Would love to have you visit my blog sometime :)
Hope you have a wonderful rest of week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Christina Morley said...

Nice pattern! Thanks for visiting my blog, 1camera1mom, and leaving a comment. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Renee said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this & for visiting me at Doorkeeper last week. Blessings!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers