Monday, December 21, 2015

Minion Scarf


A funny thing happened when I realized I was short a scarf, I went rushing to find a pattern that was simple and that I already had the yarn to complete. Luckily I found a free Minion Scarf pattern here.

This pattern is not only adorable, but it works up incredibly quickly for that last minute gift. I thankfully have lots of these basic colors on hand in Caron Pounders, so the yarn wasn't a problem. I've done my present accounting and most of the presents are wrapped, so I'm not thinking I'll have any more panic moments. I have one more project I'm working on for a friend that I hope to finish for Christmas. I'm having to rework part of the pattern so we'll see if the little Ami makes it to my Christmas Eve party.

To my friends at Crochetville thank you for all the beautiful Christmas cards. With your help and those of my Dog Blogger friends we have again just about filled two card wreaths with beautiful Christmas cards. It has become a favorite Christmas tradition.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers