Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Projects




I hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday season. I have been delaying my writing while I work on my craft skills and projects. I started this blog as a way to catalog project ideas I was writing about and as a means of sharing projects with family members. Then I really got hooked and have really started working hard on my own interests.

This Christmas I made some Barbie clothes, a few scarfs, dish clothes, and a prayer shawl for family. I'm really enjoying the process. My husband has renewed and interest in Plastic Canvas and is making me a beautiful project book to hold the free project downloads I have been collecting.

There are more holiday free patterns blogs due out in January for Valentines Day and Saint Patricks Day for Knitting, Crochet, and Plastic Canvas. While I did not take the time to take pictures of my Christmas projects, I do hope to take and post pictures of my own work next year. I also will continue to post patterns I find as find them.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers