Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns Knit and Crochet




Lately I've been blogging more about projects of personal interest. As you can tell from today's blog I've been looking for doll blanket projects for now and for future projects. I thought others might enjoy having resources as well.

I recently updated the picture on this blog. When possible I do try to use my own pictures. This was not made from a free pattern, but from an out of print pattern I bought at a used site. The pattern is Sweet Doll Afghans crocheted with "JAMIE" Afghans made for Girlish Dreams produced by Lion Brand. The pattern number is 89602

Crochet:

Basket

Cabbage Patch Moses Basket

Bassinet:

14 Inch Doll Bassinet

Blankets:

Babykids

Baby Doll Puff Shell Blanket

Barbie Bed Spread

Barbie from Lion Brand

Born on the 4th of July

Craft Elf

Christina's Crochet Haven

Crochet About.Com

Crochetnmore

Fashion Doll Patchwork Scroll Down

Granny Square for 18" Doll

Granny Rectangle One Piece

Mermaid Tail Blanket for 18" Doll

My Heart Belongs to Baby Blankie Cabbage Patch

Ripple Blanket for 18" Doll

Scrapghan and Pillow

Sleep Sack for 5 1/2" Doll

Striped Blanket



Cradle Purses:

Cradle Purse Written Pattern and Symbol Charts

Crochet Pattern Central under Purses

Cupcake Cradle

Pattern and Video Tutorial for Cradle Purse

Scribbit

Thrifty Fun

You're a Star



Knitting:
Acorn Doll Blanket

Knitting Pattern Central

Three Blankets

Knitting Doll Purses:

Cradle Purse

Dollhouse Purse

Sewing:

Sewing Doll Purse:

Cradle Purse

Blankets:

Pillow Quilt


Doll Pillows:
Crochet:

Crochetnmore

Bedding

Sewing:

Tips

As always I will continue to add patterns as I find them.

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers