Friday, March 22, 2013

Steak Dinner



I bought the Grilled Steak Dinner pattern with birthday money back in the summer. I finished the baked potato and then put the pattern aside as other projects were needed first.

Along with the magic hat, I wanted to add some play food to the April birthday box. Having finished the baked potato, I decided I'd work on the rest of the steak dinner. I didn't do the desert or drink, but I will get to those eventually.

While the baked potato was my favorite item, the peas and the carrots are a close second. I couldn't get the mushrooms and onion rings to come out quite the way I wanted, but I love the idea of crocheted kebobs. As I set this out on a plate to take the picture, I was pleased with finishing my first complete dinner. I have made a few complete breakfasts, but this was my first dinner.





4 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

Very cute

Jay Elle said...

Oh my gosh that is amazing! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

Maria said...

So tasty!
You are so talented.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers