Friday, March 29, 2013

Hello Kitty Easter



Happy Easter everyone. I know many of us are celebrating Good Friday, but I rarely post on the weekends and wanted to get an Easter greeting in before the weekend.

I was so hopeful I'd get all my holiday Hello Kitties posted that I made for the Crochetville ami swap, but my allergies kicked in this week settling in my eyes. It made writing challenging. I did get some crocheting done, though.

Like the Hello Kitty I posted earlier this week, this Easter version is adapted from Armina Ami Nal's Hello Kitty Witch pattern. The basket is a Barbie Easter basket and you can find the free pattern link here. The hat is adapted from an Annie's Fashion Club Cotillion Hoop Gown, an out of print pattern.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.







No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers