Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Edwardian 18 Inch Crochet Outfit



I fell in love with this outfit a while back and it has been on my list of outfits to try for a while. My hands had been tight after working on a series of amis so I decided it was time to get to work on the 2019 doll project. You can find Elseth's free pattern here.

This was a fun choice for my first pattern of the year. I loved the color and the textures. I find the end of the old year and the beginning of the New Year are some of my most productive times to finish doll donations so I'm hoping this is a good sign.

1 comment:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I never tried to crochet any thing except dish clothes. I tried to do socks and they sure didn't come out.
I also took part in wordless wednesday and anther meme.
If you have time stop in for a cup of coffee

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers