Friday, July 24, 2026

Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Moses Basket



I set out to make this one for the Lil Cutesies doll but added too many extra rows to make it larger and the Lots to Love 10 inch baby doll now has its bassinet for the 2026 donation complete.

The pattern for the Moses basket comes from an Annie Potter Presents Sweet Baby Doll Layetter Pattern set that I can no longer get an active link to provide. The blanket is from Darski's BBL set found here.

Notes:

The bassinet is made with Premier Puzzle yarn. The blanket with left over baby yarn of unknown orign.

Note to self that the Lots to Love 8 inch doll needs a G hook for the blanket the 10 inch doll requires an I hook or the blanket is small.

I just need one more bassinet for the Lil Cutesies and these will be complete before my summer deadline.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers