Monday, June 27, 2011

Ken Colonial Crochet Outfit




This Ken outfit was made from a free George Washington pattern. I used Red Heart, Caron One Pound, and Lion Brand's Vanna's Choice worsted weight yarn to make this outfit. Ken's pants require 4" of 1/4" elastic to make his waist band.

I chose not to include the jabot in my project as I was trying to make an outfit that was easy to put on and remove. I may experiment with the jabot to find a way to make it more user friendly for children. Those who are not making this for kids may have a different idea about using the pattern.

I have enjoyed using up my stash on this round of projects. I had bought the Lion Brand yarn at a Church sale last fall. It was the perfect color for Ken's pants. I did not have anything in Red Heart that would work.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers