Thursday, June 2, 2011

Barbie Ghost Costume Crochet


I was working on afghans before I got sick. I have changed the direction of the afghans, but I need to order more yarn to continue. While I am waiting, I decided I would work on some holiday projects.

The first Barbie Halloween costume is finished. This ghost costume was made from a free pattern. I chose not to add the grey used in the original as it looked a little zombie like to me. The pattern does remind me a bit of the old Scooby Doo cartoons. I tried the helmet on Kelly and think I can extend the helmet to create a ghost outfit for Kelly. There is a matching free Ken ghost crochet pattern. I may try that one too.

I must add the helmet does look a bit like the Star Wars Trooper helmet. Perhaps there is a Star Wars adaptation in the future.

I used Caron's One Pound Yarn with an e hook for this project.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers