Wednesday, June 20, 2012

American Girl Doll Loomed Shawl



I have been trying to find creative ways to use looms to add projects to my doll donation project. I decided to experiment with a shawl. I started with a few stitches on the blue knifty knitter loom and kept increasing to create the shawl. It took a few tries. The tie was crocheted. I know you can knit ties, but I crochet faster than I could possibly do an I-cord. It was a chance to see how my body is adjusting to crochet and I had no pain doing the chains.



Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers