Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Turkey Leg Dishcloth
Still working on replenishing my holiday dishcloths. Today we have another free Yarnspirations pattern found here.
I still have their turkey one I made many years ago but I rather liked the texture on this one. It makes for a good cleaning experience.
This was made with Peaches and Cream yarn and an H hook. I used an off white yarn rather than the suggested Jute. My goal where ever possible is to use up the cotton I have on hand to reduce a stash I don't often use rather than to buy more random colors. I'm sure there will be that project that I can find a substitute color to make but my hope is that some of this yarn will be living in my kitchen and not my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment