Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Friday, October 9, 2026
Pumpkin Dishcloth
I purchased this pattern during an incredible sale on Etsy and you can purchase the pattern here. There are plenty of free pumpkin patterns out there but this one had texture and it is double sided which attracted me to buying a single pattern.
I knew it was going to be slightly smaller than most of my dishcloths but since it was a double sided technique I hadn't tried before I was hesitant to add widening rows the first time through. Having made one I'd condider making it a bit wider and longer before working the back side.
This was made with I believe Lily Sugar and Creme orange and Peaches and Creme Rosemary Cotton kitchen type yarn. I needed an H hook for the job. The pattern was easy to follow and as I mentioned I made no changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment