Friday, September 25, 2026

My Life Cinderella



Since I donate two My Life dolls each year I try to keep the donations balanced. Some years I will do different princess dresses and this one will go to the Our Generation Doll. However, this year I'm hoping in the final push I can get more princess outfits done for all three of the 18 inch girl dolls. I'm hoping to get a start on the Our Generation Boy Doll's Prince outfit soon.

You can purchase this pattern here.

Notes:

I used an I hook for the dress and an H hook for the overskirt.

To make adding the overskirt easier I crochet row 9 of the skirt in the back rows allowing me to add the overskirt in the front rows of row 9 later.

I used a G hook to sc around the overskirt and for the sleeve edging.

I used an H hook for the headband and the suggested g for the choker.

The shoes are from the school uniform pattern which can be purchased here. This is my standard shoe pattern when there is no shoe pattern and buckle shoes won't work.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers