Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Dress, Kncikers, Hat, and Shoes
This is one of Petite Creative Designs patterns for a 9.5 inch baby doll that with a hook change works for the Lots to Love 10 inch baby doll. You can purchase this pattern here.
Notes:
I have notes on the pattern so I'm pretty sure I've made it before but I didn't see it listed when I searched the blog for it. It may be because it was made for a different doll.
This was made with Caron Super Soft and a E hook. I am not a huge fan of Caron but I do end up with a supply for certain projects. When it doesn't get used up I make a point of trying to find uses for it as it isn't something I tend to grab for intentionally. It has to be a planned attack.
The dress has the last round repeated three times. Using Caron I only repeated twice before ending off. I finished the arm holes to give it a neater look, reduce the arm hole size and to keep the ends from catching.
I added rows to the hat to give it a deeper hole.
I'd consider using a different lighter yarn for the knickers. This yarn was too heavy. While matching is cute white would even work as it is a baby outfit to avoid the bulk of the heavier yarn.
The booties worked well with this weight and hook size. I thought they'd be big but fit well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(195)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Dress, Kncikers, Ha...
- Calico Critter Sister Swimsuit
- Calico Critter Sister Party Dress
- My Life Cinderella
- Lil Cutesies Drop Waist Dress
- Ken Pilgrim
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit 2
- Calico Critter Sister Shell Dress
- Calico Critter Mom Swimsuit
- Glitter Girl Mermaid
- Barbie Cinderella
- Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll Spring Petal Dress
- Calico Critter Brother Swim Trunks
- Calico Critter Mom Morning Glory Dress
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit
- Our Generation School Uniform
- 16 Inch Baby Doll I Feel Pretty
- Chelsea Sun Dress
- Calico Critter Dad Swim Trunks
- Calico Critter Mom V-Stitch Sundress
- My Life Cat Short Set
- Our Generation Patriotic Swimsuit
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Linmary Dress
- Little Red Riding Hood Wolf Finger Puppet
-
▼
September
(24)


No comments:
Post a Comment