Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Calico Critter Sister Swimsuit
This is officially the last swimsuit I need for the 2026 donation. I wasn't sure if this would adapt to the smaller doll but it worked out. You can find the free pattern for the Mom Critter here.
Notes:
After making Mom's suit I decided if I was going to use this suit long term I needed to change the top. The bottoms work well for both Mom and Sister but the top wasn't a great option for either. I let it go for Mom but I decided to work some changes for Sister.
This was made with Herrschners size 10 thread and a 2.0mm hook.
For this version I did chain 24 as suggested and followed Row 1.
Row 2 sc 7 chain 5 skip 1 sc 7 chain 5 skip 1 sc 7.
Row 3 sc in each sc and chain finish off sewing in all ends.
Close with snap in the back.
I followed the pants as written just with different fiber and hook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(194)
-
▼
September
(23)
- Calico Critter Sister Swimsuit
- Calico Critter Sister Party Dress
- My Life Cinderella
- Lil Cutesies Drop Waist Dress
- Ken Pilgrim
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit 2
- Calico Critter Sister Shell Dress
- Calico Critter Mom Swimsuit
- Glitter Girl Mermaid
- Barbie Cinderella
- Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll Spring Petal Dress
- Calico Critter Brother Swim Trunks
- Calico Critter Mom Morning Glory Dress
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Swimsuit
- Our Generation School Uniform
- 16 Inch Baby Doll I Feel Pretty
- Chelsea Sun Dress
- Calico Critter Dad Swim Trunks
- Calico Critter Mom V-Stitch Sundress
- My Life Cat Short Set
- Our Generation Patriotic Swimsuit
- 16 Inch Baby Doll Linmary Dress
- Little Red Riding Hood Wolf Finger Puppet
-
▼
September
(23)


No comments:
Post a Comment