Monday, September 14, 2026

Calico Critter Mom Morning Glory Dress



I made this free pattern found here for the first time last year. The skirt was fuller this year and that is something I will work on the next time I make it.

Notes:

The dress is made with Aunt Lydia's size 3 and the flower size 10 white.

The flower is from an accessories pattern that comes with some of On A Calico Day's patterns.

I used a 1.5mm hook for the dress, a 1.25mm for the headband and a 1mm for the flower. Someone posted on a fb crochet site that they couldn't understand why people needed more than a couple of crochet hooks as she never used more than one size. I needed three thread hooks to complete one project. It really comes down to what you make.

I did not join the first row of the skirt as this pattern starts with the skirt to give the bunny a bit more tail room. I started joining in row 2.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers