Thursday, November 29, 2012

Aztec Wishes Donation




My husband is going to drop off my donation tomorrow so I was scrambling to pull all the pieces together today. I am very grateful for all the people who helped make this come together. I am very thankful for my fairy godmothers on Crochetville who sent shoes for the dolls and my Mom who sent knitted items. These are going to be some of the best dressed dolls this Christmas.

I am also grateful for the Crochetville Olympics, which inspired me to add a box of crocheted food to the donation. I spoke to the woman who remembered the dolls from last year and was very excited to hear about the food.


Lastly, I am also thankful for the 50% off coupons at AC Moore which made adding a second doll to the donation much more affordable. Using coupons I was able to purchase two dolls for the price of one this year.

I love donating to this program because our local technical high school’s business department runs it. Through the program, the students learn about running a charity and the children and families benefit from the donations. It is a multi-layered program.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers