Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Eggs



I've been working on dishcloths using up some of my cotton stash. In order to finish up the ends of the cotton I have been making some Easter Eggs to put away for next year's Easter box. The dishcloths put me on the postive side after getting yarn in the ami swap last week. I am still working on the Stashbusting CAL at Crochetville. I am finally starting to see some progress.

The pattern is easy and it comes from Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet and it is a great way to use up scraps. There are lots of free patterns out there too.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.





No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers