Monday, December 15, 2014

Peppermint Snowman


I don't often take time to make decorations for our house at Christmas, but I couldn't resist trying out this part of the Large Peppermint People Pattern found in Mary Maxim's e-patterns here. My husband loves this guy so it was worth taking the time. For those of you familiar with ami's this is not an ami style pattern. Each piece is worked flat and sewn together. The arms and feet are the only parts worked in the round.

I didn't have time to make the gingerbread man this year, but I hope to get him on my list for next year's project. While it says "large" I didn't find them to be that large. While not tree ornaments, mine was a good size that didn't take up much space in the living room. Then again, I didn't check the gauge either.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers