Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Bunny Cradle Purse


This is the last of the 2014 toy donations I have to post. I worked on this project over the Spring and Summer of 2014 and then it got put aside. As I was getting ready to send off the donations it seemed like a good project to finish off and add to the pile.


The pattern is Sandy Powers Bunny Cradle Purse and Play Set and can be purchased here. I think it would make an adorable Easter basket gift for someone who is planning on the next round of holiday presents.


The pattern does have more items you can make for clothing, I just ran out of time. This is a nice set for someone looking for an animal cradle purse set that has lots of accessories.


The one problem I had with this set and I've had it with several draw string type patterns I've tried is getting it to draw up smoothly. I'm going to have to research this more because I suspect based on multiple patterns I've tried the problem lies with something I'm not doing correctly.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers