Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Barbie St. Patrick's Day Outfit



I promised to post pictures of the projects that I have been discussing. Unfortunately, my Barbie St. Patrick's Day outfit seemed to have gotten lost in the digital memory. I made a crochet skirt and top with the same top hot for both my nieces. Thinking it was safe, I mailed off the actual outfits.

My Mom knitted this outfit for several relatives and young friends to celebrate the holiday. She gave me one to send to my niece on my husband's side. This picture did survive the digital delete.

The hat was purchased from Michaels for those who are looking.


Photographs do belong to me and can not be republished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love the St. Patrick's Day dress. I'm not sure if you posted the pattern somewhere else but was wondering if you could post it to this blog. Thanks

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers