Monday, March 29, 2010

Valentine's Barbie Outfit


Mom was far more organized than I after Christmas this year. I just started learning to knit and crochet at the end of summer. I finished several projects for Christmas, but was not prepared for Valentine's day as I had hoped to be for doll's clothes. My only contribution to the outfit was the hat from the same book.

Mom whipped up Barbie outfits for relatives' and friends' kids. This outfit is from the book listed below. I have found it at several libraries. Mom was generous enough to make an extra outfit to share with a young relative on my DH's side of the family. I grabbed a photo of Barbie in her Valentine's outfit before shipping it off.

I retain rights to all my photographs and they are not for reuse without my permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers