Friday, February 18, 2011

Easter Comes Late




















I have been working on creating holiday packages and most have fixed dates. Easter is always an interesting challenge as it floats between March and April making planning a challenge. An additional challenge is there are two birthdays that fall around the Easter date in April and May that I have to work around the Easter package that is mailed. Over the last few weeks, I have been working on Easter and St. Patrick's Day projects. Yesterday I checked the calendar and was pleasantly surprised to discover that Easter does not fall until April 24th this year.

This means I have extra time to work on Easter, two kids birthdays, and even put time into planning my husband's Easter and birthday gifts.

Sometimes the small things provide us with gratitude and relief.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers