Friday, January 27, 2012

Hugging Hearts





Hugging Hearts is the second project from Crochet Village's My Silly Valentine Patterns I finished. As I mentioned in the Crochet Chocolate Kiss post, I purchased this set shortly after Christmas to have some new items to make for the Valentine's box I am sending out. This couple was a perfect match.

The heart pair worked up quickly using scraps of Caron One Pounder and Red Heart Super Saver yarn. These would be cute for a bridal shower, too.

My last task before the box is ready is to make the crochet cookies from the pattern.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas


Pictures may not be used without written permission.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

These really make me want to learn how to crochet.

Merry Cricket said...

Those hearts are the cutest! TGIF..have a great weekend. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers