Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lucky Clover Dishcloth


I am determined to keep up my minimal knitting skills so I am practicing on dishcloths. I picked up Holiday Knit Dishcloths (Leisure Arts #5287) last fall and am determined to work my way through the seasons and keep up my basic knitting and have seasonal dishcloths to use in the kitchen.

I haven't decided to work on the Valentine's heart ones, since I made some Valentine's ones last year, or move on to the chick and bunny for Easter.

Free Dishcloth and Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Free Crochet and Knit Dishcloths Patterns

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cute! I really need to learn how to do this myself.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers