Monday, February 11, 2013

Bunny Avenger Fury


I received the Bunny Avengers pattern set as part of the Crochetville's Wishlist. I started with Fury, as he seemed the easiest of the Avengers to create. I still don't enjoy working with felt, but there was no way around it to create the effect of his nose and mouth.

I originally thought these would be headed for the Easter Box, but instead Fury is headed for my DH's office. After I finish the Easter box presents I plan to finish the rest of the collection for him. Some of them are going to require bobbins to deal with color changes, so I want to make sure I have the items with deadlines ready to ship first.

I think I have the first round of my Easter projects planned. If I finish those, I have some additional Easter projects I would like to complete. However, I also have April, May, and June birthdays I need to make toys for, too. I know I'll get done what gets done.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers