Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crochet Bunny with Carrot House




What a difference a year makes. Last year I made the bunny and carrot house from Amigurumi Toy Box: Cute Crocheted Friends and I took the picture of my project outside on my porch. This year I altered the project a bit and there is two feet of snow outside. Not exactly the best time to be taking outside crochet pictures.



I decided to make another one this year for the littlest member of the family I send the Easter box to each year. He was born after Easter last year, so the carrot house went to his next oldest brother who was the youngest child, then.

I changed a few things with this year's project. First I used the bunny from Crochet Bunny with Carrot Car instead of the bunny from the book. The only downside to this is the bunny is a little bit larger than the bunny in the book. It makes the house a tighter fit. I also changed the green trimmings from those in the book to those of the car. I just liked the look better. Lastly, I played with some colors to give the bunny some clothing. I used up some scraps I had for his shirt and stuck with traditional blue for his pants.


If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.






No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers