Wednesday, July 15, 2015

American Girl Witch


I tried to include holiday outfits with my doll donations and after years of adapting two patterns to make a Halloween witch costume I was pleased to discover Red Heart had produced a free 18" doll pattern for a witch costume found here.

I had to adjust the hook, but I was able to match gauge and I liked the way the pattern worked up. A huge thank you to Red Heart and Michelle Wilcox. You have made my annual holiday outfit creation much easier. I am always grateful to the free pattern designers who stretch my donation budget just that much farther.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.







No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers