Tuesday, July 21, 2015

American Girl Ballet Dress


I'm finally getting around to posting the ballet dress I mentioned in the baby doll post last week. You can find the free pattern for an 18" doll ballet dress here. The pattern really is a easy pattern and requires no buttons, snaps or ties which makes it easy to assemble and easy for a child to put on and take off the doll.

The original pattern has ribbons for the ballet shoes. I opted not to go that route. However, the directions are there for those who want a fancier outfit. I can say this will likely be on my list of repeats for next year. I like the quick and easy ones.


Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers