Thursday, February 7, 2019

American Girl Ribbed Navy Sweater


This was the last of the three sweaters from the the out of print Springfield Collection Sweater Trio FCM494. I didn't have any navy yarn on hand when I started this project, but I wanted to be able to search for this sweater. I realized when I want to look for information on working on these sweaters in the past I lumped them all in as sweaters and it isn't as helpful as it could be to read up on my notes.

As with the other sweaters in this pattern I made this year I reduced the hook size from F to E. I also made the headband which I don't think I did the last time I made this sweater. I will be making them with the two sweaters that don't have hoods in the future. It's a nice finishing touch.

As with the previous two patterns I used the Maggie's Crochet Abby, Allie, and Annie PA972 - 01 for the pants. Depending on how these get distributed the pants will mix well with other outfits.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers